Latest posts by Steven Ahle (see all)
- Is Mary Landrieu Eligible to Run for the Senate? - August 31, 2014
- Black Man Arrested in New York City For Hate Crime - August 31, 2014
- New Demands Made in Ferguson - August 31, 2014
- The Obama Administration Will Be Advertising for More Illegal Aliens - August 31, 2014
- Man Robs Store, Returns and Achieves Room Temperature - August 18, 2014
It is unclear whether the EPA is considering turning over all 1 million acres the Indians are requesting.
Sen. Leland Christensen argues:
“This is an alarming action when you have a federal agency step in and start to undo congressional acts that has really been our history for 108 years … with the stroke of a pen without talking to the biggest groups impacted, and that would be the city of Riverton and the state of Wyoming.”
The EPA refuses to comment on their decision.