Latest posts by Steven Ahle (see all)
- Man Robs Store, Returns and Achieves Room Temperature - August 18, 2014
- Autopsy Results Prove Witnesses Lied in Michael Brown Shooting - August 18, 2014
- BREAKING: Gov Jay Nixon Sends National Guard to St Louis - August 18, 2014
- School Decides Cupcakes Are Unfair - August 10, 2014
- Braley “Chickens” Out of Iowa Senate Race - August 10, 2014
It is unclear whether the EPA is considering turning over all 1 million acres the Indians are requesting.
Sen. Leland Christensen argues:
“This is an alarming action when you have a federal agency step in and start to undo congressional acts that has really been our history for 108 years … with the stroke of a pen without talking to the biggest groups impacted, and that would be the city of Riverton and the state of Wyoming.”
The EPA refuses to comment on their decision.