EPA Takes Entire Town Away From Wyoming and Gives it to the Indians…Disenfranchises American Citizens
It is unclear whether the EPA is considering turning over all 1 million acres the Indians are requesting.
Sen. Leland Christensen argues:
“This is an alarming action when you have a federal agency step in and start to undo congressional acts that has really been our history for 108 years … with the stroke of a pen without talking to the biggest groups impacted, and that would be the city of Riverton and the state of Wyoming.”
The EPA refuses to comment on their decision.
Latest posts by Steven Ahle (see all)
- If At First, You Don’t Secede, Texas - January 24, 2015
- Rap Singer Wants to Kill White People With Her Supernatural Powers - January 12, 2015
- A Tale of Two Presidents - January 2, 2015
- Single Payer Healthcare Myth Exploded in Vermont - December 18, 2014
- Watch Swat Team Raid Hostage Standoff in Sydney - December 15, 2014
Chris Kyle – American Sniper
Follow ( 1 Followers ) X Follow E-mail : Follow Unfollow Chris Kyle – AmericanRead More
Rap Singer Wants to Kill White People With Her Supernatural Powers
Follow ( 3 Followers ) X Follow E-mail : Follow Unfollow Rap Singer Wants toRead More