Latest posts by Steven Ahle (see all)
- Thugs Shoot Their Way In…Get Carried Out - July 25, 2014
- Rand Paul Isn’t as Crazy as His Father But He’s Damn Close - July 25, 2014
- Pistol Packing Doc Stops Hospital Shooting Rampage - July 25, 2014
- Dr Death Running for Governor: Wants Your Guns - July 25, 2014
- Trey Gowdy Destroys IRS’ John Koskinen - July 25, 2014
It is unclear whether the EPA is considering turning over all 1 million acres the Indians are requesting.
Sen. Leland Christensen argues:
“This is an alarming action when you have a federal agency step in and start to undo congressional acts that has really been our history for 108 years … with the stroke of a pen without talking to the biggest groups impacted, and that would be the city of Riverton and the state of Wyoming.”
The EPA refuses to comment on their decision.