It is unclear whether the EPA is considering turning over all 1 million acres the Indians are requesting.
Sen. Leland Christensen argues:
“This is an alarming action when you have a federal agency step in and start to undo congressional acts that has really been our history for 108 years … with the stroke of a pen without talking to the biggest groups impacted, and that would be the city of Riverton and the state of Wyoming.”
The EPA refuses to comment on their decision.
Latest posts by Steven Ahle (see all)
- Woman Just Released From Prison for Voter Fraud is Honored by Ohio Democratic Party - March 24, 2014
- BREAKING NEWS: Flight 370 Found - March 24, 2014
- Obama Just Gave Himself the Power to Seize Your Assets Without a Warrant - March 24, 2014
- Republican Wins Florida Seat Where Obama Won in 2008 and 2012…Key Obamacare Test - March 13, 2014
- Saudi Preacher Who Raped Tortured and Killed His 5 Year Old Daughter Over Doubted Virginity Released From Jail - March 13, 2014