EPA Takes Entire Town Away From Wyoming and Gives it to the Indians…Disenfranchises American Citizens
Latest posts by Steven Ahle (see all)
- Joan Rivers Banned Michelle Obama From Her Funeral - September 11, 2014
- Texas Sheriff to ISIS: “If They Rear Their Ugly Head, We’ll Send Them to Hell.” - September 11, 2014
- Did Obama Import Diseases Via Illegal Aliens? Looks Like It - September 11, 2014
- Liberal Senate Candidate Orman Being Sued for 30 Million for Fraud - September 11, 2014
- Fire Chief Suspends 4 Firefighters for Patriotism - September 11, 2014
It is unclear whether the EPA is considering turning over all 1 million acres the Indians are requesting.
Sen. Leland Christensen argues:
“This is an alarming action when you have a federal agency step in and start to undo congressional acts that has really been our history for 108 years … with the stroke of a pen without talking to the biggest groups impacted, and that would be the city of Riverton and the state of Wyoming.”
The EPA refuses to comment on their decision.
SCOTUS Allows Texas Voter ID Laws
The following two tabs change content below.BioLatest Posts plbooth A retired professional Aviator, Air TrafficRead More
OBAMA’S NEW ISLAMIC STATE NEAR YOU?
The following two tabs change content below.BioLatest Posts robg Freelance writer and a lifelong WashingtonRead More