Latest posts by Steven Ahle (see all)
- Joan Rivers Banned Michelle Obama From Her Funeral - September 11, 2014
- Texas Sheriff to ISIS: “If They Rear Their Ugly Head, We’ll Send Them to Hell.” - September 11, 2014
- Did Obama Import Diseases Via Illegal Aliens? Looks Like It - September 11, 2014
- Liberal Senate Candidate Orman Being Sued for 30 Million for Fraud - September 11, 2014
- Fire Chief Suspends 4 Firefighters for Patriotism - September 11, 2014
It is unclear whether the EPA is considering turning over all 1 million acres the Indians are requesting.
Sen. Leland Christensen argues:
“This is an alarming action when you have a federal agency step in and start to undo congressional acts that has really been our history for 108 years … with the stroke of a pen without talking to the biggest groups impacted, and that would be the city of Riverton and the state of Wyoming.”
The EPA refuses to comment on their decision.