Latest posts by Steven Ahle (see all)
- Mother Writes Scathing Letter to Obama..Son Killed By Illegal Alien Who Obama Freed - July 12, 2014
- Illinois Democrat Brags About Sexually Abusing Six Year Old Girl - July 12, 2014
- Obama Voters Upset at Spielberg for Killing a Triceratops - July 12, 2014
- Harry Reid’s Hometown Paper Accuses Him of Race Baiting - July 12, 2014
- BREAKING NEWS: SCOTUS Slaps own Illinois Governor Quinn and the SEIU - July 1, 2014
It is unclear whether the EPA is considering turning over all 1 million acres the Indians are requesting.
Sen. Leland Christensen argues:
“This is an alarming action when you have a federal agency step in and start to undo congressional acts that has really been our history for 108 years … with the stroke of a pen without talking to the biggest groups impacted, and that would be the city of Riverton and the state of Wyoming.”
The EPA refuses to comment on their decision.