Leisure World of Maryland: Warning- Speed Bumps
Leisure World of Maryland:
Villa Cortese’ Mutual
WARNING: SPEED BUMPS
After speed bumps were approved by the Leisure World of Maryland high priced Villa Cortese’ Board of Directors, upset residents of the over 55 senior citizen home owners association signed petitions and letters for their removal. Their reasons were medical, emergency vehicle access and damage to vehicles.
In the midst of the well recognized less than democratic Leisure World system of governance, Wendy Bethke, the Villa Cortese’ Property Manager is to be commended for providing a democratic way in which residents of this mutual can express their discontent.
When asked if she considered removing the petitions, letters and comments in each of the Villa Cortese’ mutual apartment buildings, she replied, “no, why would I? It’s the residents right to express themselves this way”.
The speed bumps were removed within a week after publication of this article.
Latest posts by Point Blank© (see all)
- “JustUs” secedes - April 21, 2016
- Leisure World of Maryland: Should a man troubled by truth be selected to head a $25+ Million corporation? - December 1, 2014
- Leisure World of Maryland: Governance Needs To Be Certified (follow up) - November 28, 2014
- Leisure World of Maryland: Even a comedy writer couldn’t make this up - November 24, 2014
- Leisure World of Md. Golf Course has lost at least $1.2 + MILLION DOLLARS of resident money since 2008 - November 12, 2014
“Spare the Rod” = Your Kid Is A JERK When An Adult
“Spare the Rod” = Your Kid Is A JERK When An Adult 4.75/5 (95.00%) 4Read More
How to Get Rich in the US Senate: Diane Feinstein
Recently, Feinstein released a one sided report on the CIA. To exact revenge on herRead More